Content Marketing Services
From marketing collateral to thought leadership, I’ve got you covered. You’re looking for a seasoned B2B and technology writer who can jump right in and hit the ground running. Welcome.
Who I Work With
Teams at Global Companies
- Content marketing, technical marketing, business, and sales teams
- Directors and VPs of marketing
- Subject matter experts (SMEs)/engineers
- Marketing and business strategists
- PR executives
- Marketing directors
- Sales VPs
- Industry visionaries
- Senior/solo consultants
Here’s how I can help you.
My services include:
- Partner with senior strategists to develop presentations for new technology strategies, global billion-dollar transformation programs, and organizational rebranding
- Help create core messaging for organizations and new initiatives
- Build all content assets required to launch programs to key stakeholders
- Develop executive bylines, LinkedIn posts, and POVs
Ask about my work for a leading NYC agency supporting CIROs.
- Propose stand-alone blog ideas or plan narrative arcs across a series of blogs
- Interview company experts for their perspectives
- Surface the business value of new trends and technologies
- Develop rapid-fire content to meet short deadlines
- Propose imagery or graphics to support content
- Edit to acceptance
Content marketing campaigns
- Help conceive ideas and marketing hooks for “top-of-the-funnel” campaigns
- Create a wide array of deliverables, including infographics, listicles, blogs, survey reports, corporate journalism, and more.
- Conceive ideas for visuals and work with graphic designers to develop the campaign look, deliverable design, and all supporting graphics
- Research topics and propose content themes/angles to make content stand out
- Do a deep dive on research to frame and outline the story
- Interview SMEs for insights and customers for case studies
- Cast a vision for where industry and technology are headed, aligned to company value propositions
- Conceive visuals to bring ideas to life and work with designers to execute
- Take existing assets and build new content around key messages
- Create campaigns or extend life of existing assets
- Support go-to-market campaigns with sales presentations, partner materials, and more
- Brainstorm themes for sales and partner enablement campaigns
- Work with strategists and designers to develop and finalize all deliverables
- Support PR pushes with press releases, executive bylines, and research reports and synopses
Ask about my PR services.
- Develop messaging frameworks for company value propositions, services, and marketing campaigns
Ask about my framework experience.
Let's work together.
Contact Holly Larson at:
919 259 8704
Scribble Studio, LLC
Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina